Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Too much time on my hands?


Today was another day in Graphic Design class, and since I was ahead of most of the rest of the class, I had some extra time to piddle around with the photoshop program. So I decided to mess around with my previously saved logo to see what I could do with it. The final version is shown here and will go on a T-shirt. I may still do more with it, if Therigwin still wants me to add character pics to it. Also designed a letterhead, envelope, and business cards for Eternity Matters" for the final part of the project. Ms. Smolko (my teacher) was impressed as usual, and asked more about the what the logo was for. I explained to her about the game, the guild, etc, and although she's not a gamer, she was still impressed with the concept. Maybe by next week, I'll have those T-shirts :D

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones