Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Valiant Attempt at Naxx

Well, tonight was yet another valiant attempt at Naxx. We first tried to do the military wing, but ran into a few snags at Instructor Razuvious. I was experiencing more than the usual number of lag spikes, as were a few others, and a couple of the priests were having trouble maintaining mind control on the adds, and thus we wiped about 4 times before we gave up our attempts and moved on to the insect wing. Normally, we don't have so much trouble at Instructor Razuvious, but tonight was one of those nights. Anyway, we got through the insect wing with few problems, and quite a few people got upgrades. I myself got The Jawbone, which will work nicely with my DPS set that I'm trying to build up for my offspec set. It was nice to have members from Order of Time and Department of Correction along with us, as it's fun getting to know other guilds and interact with them. Also it was nice to see Arystina back after his two week hiatus due to computer problems. Looking forward to another attempt at Naxx tomorrow night with hopefully less problems than we had tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones