Saturday, March 7, 2009

All but one...

Well, last night's Naxx run went quite well, IMHO. We had very few wipes (I think we only wiped twice on Instructor Razuvious and once on Gothik the Harvester.) We had a fairly good group last night, and did quite well considering a lot of those in the group had never done certain bosses before. The Plague Quarter and the Military Quarter were cleared last night, and we made one attempt at the Construct Quarter, but after a near wipe at Patchwerk, it was decided that we didn't have adequate DPS to successfully complete it, and called it a night.

Highlights (for me anyway):

  • I finally survived the ENTIRE battle with Heigen the Unclean (I was so hyped about it, that I started singing "I am the Lord of the Dance"). I think Blizzard should add an achievement for that considering the fact that it is such a hard fight to survive until you master it, and call it "Lord of The Dance".
  • I also got the Helm of Vital Protection (or as I call it "the Cyclops Helm") ,which from what I see on wowhead.com may even be slightly better than the T7.5 tanking helm (Valorous Scourgeborne Faceguard) except for the T7.5 piece has added parry rating, so if that token ever drops for me, it will be a toss-up (unless I get a T8 piece to replace it first :gryn: )

Congratulations to those who won the T7.5 tokens as well. It was a good run everyone :D

Anyway, that's about it for my take on last night's run. I'm looking forward to hopefully finishing up the Construct Quarter tonight.

2 comments:

Daraia said...

There is an achievement called "Safety dance" the object? Everyone in the party has to live thorough it.

Shikyrie said...

doh! Dangit I WANT that achievement.

Post a Comment

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones