Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Out of retirement?

Ok, so I said it was never going to happen, but last night, I took one of my old toons out of dry-dock, dusted it off, and played it for a good two hours before going to bed. After being so long away from said toon, I wasn't sure how much I'd remember playing it, but I picked up on it right away. I wasn't great at it by any means, and was just a bit rusty, but I picked up on it fairly quickly. I can't say exactly why I decided to bring her (yes, it's one of my female toons) out of mothballs for a test-run, except that I didn't feel particularly "druid-like" and my little mage had outlevelled my housemate's warrior a bit too much- so I didn't want to get too far ahead, lest she bite my head off; but I found myself kind of enjoying it a bit. I ran her around Borean Tundra a bit, and completed a few quests to gain 1/2 a level before I decided to call it a night. Trying not to die was a real challenge, as most of her extra stuff (food, bandages, healing pots, etc) was sacrificed to the cause of levelling my Death Knight, but I think I did fairly well (dying only twice). Now the question remains: "Do I keep her out of retirement to play on my 'off-times', or was last night just nothing more than a test-drive?" Only time will tell.

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones