Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday, and two days to go until BREAK!!!

It's down to the homestretch for the end of Semester here at Erie Business Center. Wednesday is the last day of classes here until January 4, when the Winter session begins. This term, they are trying something different, and not allowing instructors to give finals until the last day of class (Tuesday for Tuesday-Thursday classes, and Wednesday for Monday-Wednesday classes) due to too many students not showing up for the last day of class the previous semester. It doesn't bother me too much, because I only have two finals to study for - Accounting I Applications, and Intro to Business (both on Tuesday). Automated Accounting was all bookwork, and I finished mine ahead of the rest of the class three weeks ago. Right now, I am riding on a 4.0 for the semester, but am slightly concerned about the Intro to Business final exam, since the teacher basically rushed through the last two chapters in two days, and we really didn't have enough time to let everything from the one chapter to sink in before we rushed through the second one. Others in that class are a bit concerned as well. I guess I'll just study what I can for that one and hope for the best.
Right now, I am sitting in my Automated Accounting class listening to the frustrated sighs of the girl that only showed up for half of the classes and never bothered to do the in-chapter work before the end-of-chapter exercises. I've given up trying to help her, because she doesn't listen when I tell her that she NEEDS to read and do the chapter work beforehand or she won't understand what she's doing. I guess maybe that's the reason why I finished my work ahead of time, and she's still struggling 3 chapters behind what was assigned. :shrug: Ah well. Like the teacher told me, it's not my worry.

In-game news:
I didn't progress as far on Eisn yesterday, as I had the previous two days because I started later and then took a break to watch the two hour Special Erie Edition of Extreme Home Makeover and it's pre-show launch on WJET. I did, however, manage to finish about 2 Scarlet Monastery Graveyard runs, 3 Scarlet Monastery Library runs, and 2 successful Scarlet Monastery Armory runs (the first being a total wipe because the healer decided to go eat dinner in the middle of the boss fight like a total idiot), and 2 runs through Razorfen Downs. He gained 2.5 levels yesterday and maintained top DPS in 2/3 of the groups. The best was one run through SM Armory in which he didn't get top DPS, but was a very close second to the hunter in the group (Eisn: 28.8%, Hunter: 29.1%~ pretty darned good, I think, considering the tank in the group pulled too much a couple of times and died twice, leaving us to kill the mobs.) Tonight, I may take a break to study for my two finals tomorrow, but that will depend on how burned out I get from studying at school. My goal for Eisn is to hit 50 by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones