Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And I'm Finished...

... for at least another semester. Had my two finals today and studied what I could last night (which meant no WoW for me last night.) The Accounting I Apps final was a breeze (with the exception of the brief confusion of how to journalize sales discounts) and I know I finished that class with an A. I'm still worried over my final grade in Intro to Business, since (as I stated in my earlier post), the teacher just rushed through the last couple of chapters, and there was some stuff on the test that wasn't covered. I know I blew the essay part of the exam (massive brain fart). I'll at least get a B in the class, but that would mean I failed in my goal of a straight 4.0 GPA this time around, despite busting my butt over the many assigned essays etc. Maybe I'm worrying over nothing, but it just bugs me.
Anyway, unlike the rest of the students who will not have to see the halls of EBC again until January 4, I will be working at the school over break. I was asked to help with the long awaited and overdue upgrades to the main computer lab and one other lab, as well as move the equipment out of the other labs so they can put in new carpeting in the rooms. So, I'll be busy, but at least I'm getting paid for it.

In other news:
I would like to congratulate my friend Lunas over at Emerald Paradise on a VERY promising sonogram.. She and her husband David are going to have TWINS!!! Here's wishing that she carries them to term for a successful pregnancy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones