Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Level 50

So, last night, after about 5 failed runs through Sunken Temple and Black Rock Depths, Eisn reached the first goal I had set for him to achieve over Christmas break. He's falling a bit behind in the damage meters now as I've been grouped with people decked out in BoA gear and such, but is slowly gaining in the DPS meters as he gets improved gear. I think that, after running him through a few more instances this morning and afernoon, I'll complete the quests that are stagnating and growing moldy in his quest log. He just picked up the level 50 quest for Ravenholdt Manor last night, so I'll start in that area first.
I don't think I have done any power levelling like this in quite a while. I know some of you will say "You have a level 80 death knight, so you must have done some power levelling there.", but again, that was done between semester break, and level 58-80 isn't quite so much of a chore, I think I did that in about a week. I'm really enjoying playing on Eisn, and think he'll be my main toon on Kael'thas once he gets to 80. Back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones