Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Delusional?

This is a divergence from my usual method of posting, but since someone saw fit to publicly blast me in his blog for standing up for what I believe in, and will likely censor what I had to say in response, my response to his delusional rantings and accusations is posted below. I apologize in advance to those I may offend by doing so, but this is the only way that I'm going to be allowed to defend myself, and those who are my friends.

-------------begin post---------------------
Jon, you really are a sick individual. I had figured that you'd turn around and start bashing me because I disagree with you (old habits die hard, so I've heard it said.) So let me clarify a few things for you, and this time, I will NOT be so nice.

1) You have ZERO respect for anyone, save those who kiss your ass and worship the very ground you walk on- agreeing with every word and piece of crap you spew forth from that thing that you call a mouth. The minute someone disagrees with you, you automatically twist their words and use them against you. My opinion of you had begun to change a few months ago, and my eyes were further opened this past weekend. I'm just sorry that it took me so long to see the kind of person that you REALLY are, and sorry that one of my dearest and closest friends was so drawn into your web of lies that she still believes that you are a good person. You are a sad SAD person, and you need some serious psychological help before you hurt anyone else, or yourself for that matter.

2) Do not EVER call me Davie. I absolutely HATE that name, and only those closest to me, or those I trust not to use it in a hurtful manner are permitted to use it, JOHNNIE!!! Show some respect for others feelings, especially your elders- oh wait, I forgot, you don't know the meaning of the word.

3) I take great offense to your comments about people who work with computers. First off, I am NOT stupid, in any sense of the word. Do I need to show you the degree I sweated over for two years to graduate with honors? Let me see you produce something of the equivalent. If you had ANY hopes of regaining my respect, you just killed any and all chances right there. Again, I reiterate- GET SOME HELP, NOW!

4) Forgive me for not believing a single word you say regarding being "a proponent of those being discouraged with EM to get back with those they left". I am willing to bet that, if I talked to my other friend, she would very honestly, and truthfully tell me that you have done no such thing regarding her departure. You are, and have been, nothing but a liar, and have taken every opportunity to publicly humiliate, degrade, and outright hurt the guild and those in it, so no, I do not believe it any more than I believe your self-righteuos, holier-than-thou attitude.

I believe I have said my piece, and fully expect this response to be deleted, so I will take the initiative to make sure it doesn't get censored. Have a nice life, and I hope you do TRULY find God one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel I must state my "horses-mouth" thoughts just for the record. While I consider Jon my friend that doesn't necessarily mean I agree with his every move, word or reaction. I think he knows this as I've told him this more or less in private communication. I think there have been and continue to be "wrongs" done by everyone involved in this entire messy thing...including me. I know for a fact that I could perhaps of worded things better at times in my efforts to shine a light on biased behaviors that were promoting disunity and a mistrustfulness within EM. I think everyone needs to calm down. I think all parties need to pack it up and move on. I am not an exception to this. Jon, you, Tom, Chelle, myslef and everyone else who has a vested interest in this dung heap all need to throw ourselves before God and beg Him for a forgiving spirit, beg Him to allow us to see where we are personally contributing to the issues by our own bitterness and anger...and our own sense of self-righteousness. Anger and bitterness is a poison that eats aways not only at the fabric of our relationships with others but more importantly our own relationship with God. Why? Because as soon as we start focusing so much on our selves or others, we lose focus on the One who can heal it all. Please please please people, I beg you all in the name of the God we all love and serve, bend your knees before Him and ask for a merciful, forgiving spirit. Beg Him to give us a fresh perspective and an honest ability to look at ourselves honestly. Where we know in our hearts we are in sin..let us repent it and ask God to clean out the poison we are currently feeding into.

Post a Comment

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones