Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just another evening

So, tonight I took some time to play my pally, Sylverylle, over on Kael'Thas server. I got him to level 40, running all over Desolace and doing quests there. It was a nice, relaxed evening, to say the least. At one point, I was doing the Centaur quests, and had gotten to the point where I had to get an advanced target dummy to complete the quest. Since none of my toons on that server are engineers, I went to check the AH, and lo and behold... there were none. I asked in guild chat if someone could make me one, which led to my friend, Shaun, hopping from toon to toon to get the necessary materials to make it, and then meeting me in Undercity to give me the item in question. He was on his hunter, Savagelupine and impressed me with his many pets, including all three northrend spirit beasts and one of the worms. This led to a brief discussion about hunter pets and the desire to acquire Aotona when I eventually level my hunter Amerylle, now only lvl 19, high enough.
The casual quild chat and banter in Sacrilege. , slightly reminiscent to "pre-endgame Eternity Matters" was refreshing, to say the least. I haven't gotten to know too many of my new guildmates yet, but it's a gradual process. One, Apukazaam, lives about 20 miles away, in Union City, PA and there is another family that lives in Lancaster, PA. While it's not a Christian guild like EM was, it's laid back and relaxed atmosphere is a pleasant change, and its diversity makes it more interesting. I like it there. :)
As a side note, when I transferred, I went from being once third-best-geared tank that I was in EM to being the best geared toon in Sacrilege. Interesting transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones