Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back to full-time studentdom (for at least a semester)

So, today I was informed that the tentative schedules for next semester were available for us students to pick up from our respective department heads. Since there were still five minutes left until class started, I took Heidi up to meet Mr. Rowe (she had no idea of who Tim "Brown" was) and get our schedules. I asked for mine, and Mr Rowe looked at me with a perfectly straight face, and said "Dave, we kicked you out, why are you still here?" and then laughed and gave me my schedule. Initially, I was scheduled for only two classes, but he asked if I wanted to add more, and after a brief call to financial aid, he added two more. So I'll be a busy bee next term, and my WoW time will be cut even further. At least I don't have the commitment of a raid schedule to worry about, so that will be a plus. Another plus is that the "gang" I got adopted into this semester (Frank, Scott, Heidi and myself) will be in all our classes together, so that will be fun. Upon looking at the program requirements, I will only have four more classes left after next semester, so I should be able to graduate next fall. (I'd say next summer, but I doubt that I could take intermediate accounting I and II during the same semester.) The only downside I see to taking a full load is that I will have more work, which means it might be harder to maintain the 4.0 I have to date, but at least I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones