Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Short and Sweet

Just something short and sweet and to the point. Having just returned home from a weekend trip to visit my parents across the state, I returned to find out that someone was using my blog as a launching pad to attack another friend's blog, and it upset me greatly to realize that I can't trust certain people to act honorably and not stir up trouble. I do not know what the trouble was, nor do I know the extent, but it was not very pleasant news to come home to. I have removed a couple of links from my blog, and once I figure out how to selectively allow people to follow my blog, I will most likely be doing so. It saddens me greatly, but unfortunately, it is something that must be done. Perhaps if I can't do that, I will just recreate my blog and transfer the contents of this blog to the new one, and only give the information to certain people so that the events of this weekend will not be repeated. I am off to bed now. Good night

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones