Sunday, April 12, 2009

And another one gone

Today, while scanning our guild forums at eternitymatters.net, I came across a post from Chris, the person who, along with Jon, started the guild three years ago stating that he too was leaving the game after much soul searching and careful consideration. While his leaving the game had nothing to do with the game itself, or the people in the guild, it was a necessary decision on his part to prepare himself for what lies ahead. He is getting close to graduating from college (one more year) and needs to start focusing on his real life responsibilities and priorities in order to prepare him for the seminary after college. While he (like Jon and Callie) will be missed, I commend them for putting God and His priorities first. It is refreshing to see young people (yes, I can call them young people, since I'm an old fart of 41) taking responsibility and putting God first in a world where many people put themselves and their own wants and desires above anything else. Again, Cristobol (my nickname for him) will be greatly missed, and I wish him luck in his future endeavors (and he can bet that I'll hunt him down if he doesn't keep in touch). On a closing note, it was Chris that sent me the initial guild invite so many years ago, so I owe him a big debt of gratitude. Thanks Bro for asking me to join the Family that helped guide me back on the path to God :D Love ya Bro.

Cool World of Warcraft gear from Jinx.com

My Personal Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones